LUPUS EUROPE is delighted to invite you to participate to its Kick lupus 2018 “Word Cloud” contest (*)
There are so many ways to Kick Lupus a little (or a lot) further away!
This year, the “Kick Lupus Workgroup” came up with a motto: “Kick Lupus – Pushing the limits to reach a better quality of life”. This connects very well to our next convention theme which will be “restoring hope”.
We invite all people living with lupus in Europe, their family and friends to participate:
For YOU, what is “Kick lupus?”
Build a word cloud that expresses what “Kick Lupus” means to you, and how you can “Kick Lupus” every day…
and send it to email@example.com September 1, 2018.
The best word clouds will be displayed on our website, and the winner will be invited to present its word cloud to the LUPUS EUROPE Convention end November 2018.
(*) Some important details:
– A word cloud is a way to assemble key words of relevance to the topic, using different sizes and colors to draw attention to the respective importance of each of them. Words assembled can then form a cloud shape… or any other attractive shape. You can find (free) word-cloud apps on internet, or draw them by hand and scan them.
– Submissions will be evaluated by a Jury appointed by LUPUS EUROPE Board, giving an important consideration to the content of the cloud, rather than merely the artistic appearance.
– Submissions will be received from today until 1st September 2018
– By sending your word cloud, participants agree to its use and publication by LUPUS EUROPE without payment of copyright.
– Word clouds can be made in any European language. However, we ask to please provide us with a translation of the words used (which can just be a list on a separate sheet) to help the Jury assess fairly the word content.